Monday, January 28, 2019

Sending Condolences

Hello everyone!  I had some time in my craft room yesterday and pulled out the new Faceted Turnabout stencil from Concord & 9th.  I pulled the colors from the MFT challenge (I realized later  it was an MFT challenge and I wasn't using MFT products!).  I love the stencil and the soft colors of distress inks I chose.  I decided to make this a sympathy card and increase my stash of these because I hate to make these last minute.  I think I'll do more in different colors.  The sentiment was die cut three times and stacked.  I didn't add any embellishments to keep it simple.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  The Big, the Bold and Greetings (Winnie & Walter)
Paper:  Recollections white, black
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, pumice stone, spun sugar, shaded lilac, and black soot distress inks
Accessories:  The Big, the Bold and Greetings die (W&W), stitched rectangle die (MFT), Faceted TAB stencil (C&9th) 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin