Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Who's Turning 40?

Hi friends!  I don't know how this happened, but for the last three Saturdays, I've had two fortieth and one thirtieth surprise parties to attend.  Crazy!  I shared this thirtieth card last week and decided to make a fortieth but in different colors.  It was for a male cousin, so I went with brown and black.  (I believe Color Throwdown had this as their color challenge last week and it stuck in my head.)  I embossed the gingham background in white on black cardstock.  Then I used chocolate chip cardstock for the mat, sentiment strip and numbers.  The numbers were matted with white cardstock to make them stand out.  I embossed the sentiment in white on the brown strip.  That's it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Big Birthday Wishes (PTI), Gingham bg (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, black, chocolate chip
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  By the Numbers and Mats (PTI), white embossing powder, craft foam


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin