Monday, February 18, 2019

Birthday Wish

Hi all!  I watched a GinaK for Simon Says Stamp video yesterday and was wowed!  Gina took one of the Memory Box square frame dies and paired it with her Wreath Builder sets.  It was very cool.  Here's the link to the video.
 
I cased her design, but changed up the set I used.  She created a square card then another to fit an A2 size card.  That is the one I did here.  The Memory Box die is a 4x4 size which is perfect for the Wreath builder stencil.  I die cut the MB die out of thicker paper and kept the pieces intact.  I adhered a slightly smaller piece of thinner white cardstock behind it to keep it in place, but also to give me a place to stamp the wreath.  Once I was done with stamping the wreath, I cut the piece in half.  Those two pieces were adhered to a mat of green cardstock.  This created an oval shape.  I adhered a piece of green and white cardstock to cover up the space in between the two pieces I cut then added the sentiment in an oval die cut.  There is some shimmer on the flowers and some crystals added as well. I thought it was such a clever idea that I had to recreate her card! 
 
I'm linking this to the Seize the Birthday challenge.  It's an Anything Goes challenge.
  
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Wreath Builder and Tiny Wreath Builder (GinaK), Birthday greetings (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, wild wasabi
Ink:  Sauna, polished, green tea, eucalyptus, black jack (CP)
Accessories:  Woodland heart frame (MB), oval dies (Spellbinders), canvas impression plate (PTI), crystals, spectrum noir shimmer, dimensionals 


1 comment:

diane zechman said...

pretty! I had to get one of those Memory Box dies too! lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin