Sunday, February 17, 2019

Inspired By Challenge #59 - Cactus

Happy Sunday!  I've had a busy weekend, but I managed to eek out this card.  I saw the Inspired By challenge and thought I'd give it a go.
 
I've had this set from Right At Home for quite some time and had to break it out for this challenge.  I wanted to do something different for the pots.  I did the "kissing" technique.  I inked up the pot then "kissed" it to an older basketweave stamp from Flourishes.  It left this pretty pattern on the pot. These were die cut and popped up on dimensionals.  That panel was sponged with antique linen ink before the flowers and cactus were stamped onto it.  The sentiment was stamped, die cut and popped on dimensionals too.  There is some shimmer on the flowers and cactus.
 
Here's the link to the Inspired By challenge and the photo I was inspired by.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Let Love Grow (Right at Home), basketweave  (Flourishes)
Paper:  Recollections white, Pumpkin Spice dp
Ink:  Antique line distress oxide; green tea, eucalyptus, polished, sauna, sand castle, icing on the cake (CP designs)
Accessories:  Let Love Grow die (RAH). Audrey cutaways scallop die (W&W), stitched rectangle die (MFT), spectrum noir shimmer, dimensionals

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Lisa this is so pretty! Thank you for playing along at Inspired By!

Danni Reid said...

Very pretty card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin