Saturday, September 30, 2023

Just Us Girls #699 - Case a Design Team Member

 Hi friends!  The challenge this week at Just Us Girls is our CASE a Design Team Member challenge.  You can choose any of the JUGs design team cards to CASE and enter.

I took a class at my LSS over the summer and we created a set of these Colorado Crafts stamp sets.  I just thought they were so adorable that I decided to post this one for the challenge.  The image and sentiment are from two different stamp sets.  The images were stamped, colored with copic markers and die cut.  They are layered with adhesive dots.  Nice and simple CAS cards!  I love the sentiment!

You can see more from the JUGs design team on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Carrot On and Garden Therapy (Colorado Craft)
Paper:  White
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, copics
Accessories:  Carrot On die (Colorado Craft), adhesive dots



9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Adorable image 😊

Carol said...

You had me at Anita Jeram stamps! Your colors and layout gave the sweet image its life. What a darling card!!! Great sentiment too!

ElizStewart said...

Lisa...adorable beyond words!

Nancy said...

This is darling as can be! Welcome home and I certainly enjoyed your pics!

Lisa Elton said...

This is extra cute, Lisa! Love the bunny!

Bobby said...

I think the CCC images are so cute and you really brought that bunny to life with your fabulous coloring, Lisa.

Ina G said...

Cute and so adorable Lisa. Love your colourful munching rabbit.

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is so fun. so adorable, let me see if I can CASE you - hope you like whatever I come up with!!!

HUGS
-Kimberly

cm said...

Your AJ bunny is absolutely adorable! The vegetable-themed sets are on my wish list; so much cute!
hugs~carol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin