Monday, February 18, 2008

Envelope Pouch

I don't know who comes up with these things, but they are pretty cute! This is for today's Technique Lovers Challenge TLC156. This is actually an envelope and the large tag punch was used to create the handle. Seemed simple enough, only this took me a long time because of those brads! There are brads behind the bow...the ribbon is threaded through them. The only problem is that the paper is too thin to keep them in place properly! They kept falling out! I wasted about three of them!
I used Hand Stitched (retired) background stamped in Regal Rose. I thought it looked like a basket weave. The image is from Spring Gifts (also retired) and is colored with Prismacolor pencils. I used the nestabilities to frame them. I think this is one I won't keep. I'll just salvage the image! Thanks for stopping by! Scroll down to see the other post for today.
Recipe
Stamps: Spring Gifts, Handstitched
Paper: Regal rose, gable green, very vanilla
Ink: Regal rose
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, nestabilities, eyelets, cropadile, ribbon, large tag punch, large oval punch, vanilla envelope

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin