Friday, February 15, 2008

Today is a Good Day!

Why you may ask? Well first, I only worked a half day because I had an eye doctor appointment. (Did you every try to drive after they put those drops in your eyes to dialate them? Pretty difficult, huh? Well multiply that ten-fold when there is snow on the ground and the sun is shining! I really needed a pair of those cataract sunglasses!) When I came home (safely, thank goodness), I found these in my mailbox! I am in a copic marker club over at Gina K Designs and this is the first installment of six! I didn't expect them this soon! I have 30 more on the way for the next 5 months! I already have a few of these to add to my collection! They are really a lot of fun to use! Lastly, today is my last day for a whole week's vacation! Our school is on its mid-winter break, and the best thing is that I get more time to stamp (after I cross off some of the things on my to do list)! So hopefully, you will be seeing a lot more action on my blog! Stop by later...I may have something to post for today's Limited Supplies challenge at SCS...using circles! I have to see what I can come up with!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin