Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello World!

Well, I've finally joined the world of bloggers! I knew it would come soon, but not this soon! I don't even have a decent banner set up yet, so my site is "under construction", but still works!
This first card I'm posting has some meaning to it. I received this Posies for You set from Cheryl Rowley who I found out lives near the Buffalo area. I was so happy to meet someone from this area, that I sent her a PM and we became buddies. She was sweet enough to send me this complimentary set designed by Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper. Thanks, Cheryl!
The sketch from this card is from Holly McMillen (Toy) who is an even closer neighbor (only 2 miles away)! We met today at Starbucks for over an hour, and I got so much information from her! I was even inspired to get on the blog wagon, something I had been thinking about for a while. Thanks, Holly! ~TFL!~



Recipe:
Stamps: Posies for You
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, brocade blue, copic markers
Paper: Summer sun, brocade blue, wwhite
Accessories: Offray ribbon, daubers for sponging, stickles, dimensionals , 1" and 1 1/4" round punches

3 comments:

Holly said...

Love it... NEED those stamps!!

Rochelle W said...

Cute card!

Cheryl said...

Lisa, I love your blog! Congratulations!! Your are such a good writer that I couldn't stop reading!
Thanks for the mention! Cheryl

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin