Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day (a little late!)

This is the card I quickly made for my FIL for Father's Day. I tried to purchase this set from MFT a while back, but they were out of stock. About two week ago, I was able to get it just in time for Father's Day. I had no idea what I was going to do with it, and when I sat down (I only had about 30 minutes), I had card-maker's block! So this is what I came up with. I colored it with Copic markers and the remote control was cut out and placed on dimensionals. I used my new cuttlebug folder for the background. The image and sentiment are on dimensionals. The design of the card is very simple because of my time limitations, but the image is my FIL to a "T". He is always in this chair and the TV is very close to him because he is practically blind (very sad). Anyway, he and my MIL got a kick out of it, so I guess it was a success! Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe
Stamps: Let's Hear it for the Boys (MFT)
Paper: PTI white, brocade blue, black
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, copic markers
Accessories: Cuttlebug and folder, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin