Friday, March 18, 2011

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #3 - "I Can See Through That"

Hello my holiday friends! I'm here today with another Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge. This week our sponsor is In Style Stamps.


The challenge this week is to use vellum on your projects. Here's my card.
My image is a digi image appropriately called Christmas Tree. I printed the image on PTI white and then again on a small piece of dp from Basic Grey's Wassail paper pack so I could paper piece the tree. (I printed the image on computer paper, cut a piece of dp to fit over the tree, and adhered it to the computer paper over the tree image with removable tape. Then I ran that through my computer.) The presents are colored with copic markers and I added star dust stickles on the tree and star.


I used this week's sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketches and flipped it on its side. The ribbon and red cardstock are Riding Hood Red. The sentiment is from Season's Greetings Sentiment Set by Paper Makeup Stamps. It's stamped on some old vellum from SU that has white swirls on it. I made sort of a banner out of it. The button hides the glue dot that's holding that end. I used a glue pen to adhere the other end.


Stop by the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog to see what the design team has done with these fabby stamps and the vellum challenge! We hope you can play along with us as well! One random winner will win four digi images of their choice from In Style Stamps!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Shaela said...

super cute card! that's the perfect dp for the tree... it looks like it's all decked out! :)

Crystal said...

SOOO Fabulous Lisa, great papers!

Kerry Steger said...

Hi Lisa,
I love what your did with your Christmas tree image - you have put in so much detail. Love the vellum banner too!

Patricia Chalas said...

that is a beautiful card Lisa!!
you put a lot of detail on it...

MacKenzie said...

Stunning card this week Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Love the vinatge Christmas look! Stunning!

Alyssa S said...

Fabulousness! Seems we are on the same wavelength when it comes to this christmas stuff! lol Your vellum banner is fantastic and I adore the paper pieced tree! Looks just like ornaments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin