Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek

Hello friends! Paper Makeup Stamps is in Day 3 of the sneak peeks. Today we are revealing the new Monsters and Retro Critters. I'm here with this funky little bunny named Foo. Cute image, huh? I just love that bubble with the fish in it! Poor Foo looks perplexed by it! That bubble was stamped twice, cut out, and popped up. It also has Crystal Effects on it (as do the other bubbles). I used paper from Basic Grey's Lime Rickey paper pad, and used the Crazy for Challenge sketch as my starting point. (I made a mistake and cut the papers on the wrong angle.) I chose three colors of baker's twine to tie in the middle. The sentiment comes with these bunny image. It sums up my week for sure! LOL!!!

You can see more sneaks on the PMS blog. The fairies and other new images have also been revealed over the last few days.

Tomorrow is release day and we are having our usual blog hop all day starting at 7:00 am EST. Then at 9:00 pm, you can join us in the PMS forum for the Release Party. Always lots of fun! We hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Recipe
Stamps: Foo Bunny and sentiment (PMS)
Paper: PTI white, gable green, Lime Rickey dp (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, copic markers
Accessories: Nesties, twine, crystal effects, dimensionals

Photobucket

8 comments:

Carma said...

Love this layout and the papers you chose! Foo is colored beautifully (as you always do). So cute!!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I just have to say, Lisa...this card is freakin' awesome! I love that paper! Basic Grey you say??? Hmmm...must add it to my collection! I love him in Orange!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Lisa! Those colors are perfect. I just LOVE this little guy! Love the twine too :) Hope your relaxing weekend is going well.

Silke Ledlow said...

Awww Lisa your card is so so cute! Awsome take on the Sketch! Thank you for joining us at the C4C this week..hugs ~S~

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous Lisa!!! Again, stunning coloring job!

Beverly Montez said...

Adorable card!

Kathryn B said...

Adorable Lisa! Great choice of design papers they compliment this image to a tee!

Michelle VP said...

What a fun card! Love the papers you chose and how you combined the baker's twine. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin