Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Sketch Challenge from My Time Made Easy

Happy Thursday my friends! And Happy St. Patrick's Day too! I don't have a St. Patty's card to share with you (and I really have a cute St. Patty's image too!), but I do have some exciting news! My Time Made Easy is entering the challenge world with two challenges and a new blog.

Every Thursday, MTME will have a sketch challenge named Pretty Patterns and on Sundays a color challenge named Pretty Palette. Here is today's first Pretty Pattern.
I found working with this sketch was so easy! Here's what I did.

MTME is also releasing digital images on the 15th of each month. This little guy, called Bizzy Bunny, was just released the other day. You can find the new images here. I printed the image and colored it with copic markers. There's liquid applique on his little tail and star dust stickles on some of the carrots. I used paper from the True Blue pack from My Mind's Eye.

I hope you can stop by the My Time Made Easy blog and play in our sketch challenge. You can also see some more samples from the team using this sketch.

Have a great St. Patty's Day...drink some green beer and eat some corned beef! LOL!!! I'll be having reuben sandwiches at my in-laws' house and later I'll be at our local Irish Center to hear some live Irish bands and watch the Irish dancers. A fun evening for sure! Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps: Bizzy Bunny digi image (MTME)
Paper: Chocolate chip, apricot appeal, PTI white, True Blue dp (MME)
Ink: Chocolate chip, copic markers
Accessories: Nesties, buttons, bakery twine, liquid applique, star dust stickles, dimensionals

Photobucket

4 comments:

Monique said...

To cute Lisa!! Wonderful coloring and love the twine in the buttons :)!! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too :)

Andrea M said...

Oh Lisa, this is ADORABLE!! Love all your layers of DP!! Fabby card!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

I forgot you did St. Patrick's day with reubens until I saw it. I think your MIL makes them, right?!! Mmmm, I LOVE reubens, but forget about them until I read something like this (now I'm gonna want to shop for groceries!!) Great sketch, cute little image, and you do put things together so well. I love watching your mind transfer onto paper! Looking forward to seeing you in April.

Anonymous said...

I just love this Lisa! The brown on there makes everything POP just perfectly! I love the button/twine too! Thanks for playing along!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin