Thursday, March 10, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps - Springtime Solids

Hi everyone! Did you see the new release from Paper Makeup Stamps? It was another great one! I've used the new Springtime Solids set on this card today. I tried something a little different on this one...I used a page from a dictionary that I got at the dollar store! I distressed it with Wild Honey distress ink and stamped the stem in certainly celery and the flowers in apricot appeal. On the apricot carstock, I stamped the small flower in apricot appeal to create a pattern. The shabby seam binding is from Debbie Marcinkiewicz's etsy store. On the bow, I added this pretty prima flower. The sentiment, from the Birthday Cheer set from PMS, was stamped in certainly celery.

Super simple card that took about 30-45 minutes to create! Love when that happens! Some of the PMS DT have created cards with some of the new stamps and you can check them out on the PMS blog.

Thanks for stopping in today! Enjoy your day!

Recipe
Stamps: Springtime Solids and Birthday Cheer (PMS)
Paper: Vintage cream, apricot appeal
Ink: Apricot appeal and certainly celery
Accessories: Prima flower, dictionary page, shabby seam binding

Photobucket

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word I LOVE the dictionary page how BRILLANT!!!!! Lisa this is totally GORGEOUS!!!

Randee E said...

This card is just gorgeous!1 Love how you created the patterned background with the stamp - brilliant!

Monique said...

What a beautiful card Lisa :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Lisa~ I saw this card on the PMS blog and went Holy Guacomole! Absolutely love this! I never though about getting a cheapo dictionary and using it for background paper! Love the colors on this and just wow!

Michelle VP said...

Love the text background from the dictionary! What a sunny card paired with those colors and that yummy flower & ribbon. :)

Dawn B. said...

Okay now I need to go to the Dollar Store and get a dictionary..What a great idea. I LOVE this Lisa.

Dana Gustafson said...

La-la LOVE it! Dictionary print is always a winner in my book. looks so pretty with your floral stamps!

Anne Tussing said...

Oh, I LOVE the stamping on the dictionary page! Your distressing and the stamp colors look so awesome! Great card!

Andrea M said...

WOWOW!! Lisa this is STUNNING!!! GORGEOUS!

Cheryl said...

OMyGoodness! I love the beautiful sunshinyness of your card! Great vintage feel as well!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin