Friday, May 6, 2011

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long

Thank goodness it's Friday! I've had a busy week and this weekend will be busy too with Mother's Day and all! But today I have another Christmas card for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long to share with an image from Pink Cat Studio.The challenge this week at CSAYL is to use a funny sentiment. Well, I forgot about that little part of the challenge and I don't think my sentiment is too funny, but the image I chose is too cute! This image is called Dog Elf in Present. I love dogs, so this one jumped out at me. It's colored with copic markers to match the patterned paper from SU (can't remember the name of it). My "unfunny" sentiment is from Little Moments by Paper Makeup Stamps.

I'm sure the design team at CSAYL followed directions and have funny sentiments on their cards! Stop by the CSAYL blog and see for yourself! If you decide to play, you will be eligible to win 5 free digis from Pink Cat Studio.

Thanks for stopping by! I have another post today, so I hope you take another peek!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sooo cute and another one ready for the holiday!
Have a great weekend! C.

Patricia Chalas said...

Lisa your card is adorable i love your coloring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin