Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Year in Review - My Time Made Easy Group Post

Wow, it's Thursday already! Where has the week gone? Today is the last post for the May release over at My Time Made Easy! We had a Spring theme this month with bees, flowers, and wheel barrows! However, the last group post is traditionally called A Year in Review where we use our favorite products from MTME. How to choose when they are ALL your favorites?

I'm posting a project I made for our annual Spring Fest stamping event here in Buffalo, NY. Tracy Harp and her crew of elves made this event of 85 stampers even better than the previous events! There are all kinds of swaps going on and I always sign up for the 3-D swap. Hmmm....I wonder why? This year, I chose to use the Jam Packed template.


I made 10 of these little beauties...2 in each of 5 different designs/colors. But, in my haste, I never took pictures of all of them!
This was an extra one, so I had it on hand to photograph. I made the bases in orange, yellow, rose, red, and this blue. They were all so pretty! The flower is from the Flutters and Flowers cut file. I ran it through the swiss dots cuttlebug folder and then curled the petals on a pencil. The button was added for the center piece. I love the inside of this box. It holds an 8 oz. canning jar! It was designed with the perfect circle cut-out to hold the jar. I added a pretty ribbon around the lid. Now I didn't fill the jar with jelly or jam. Those small $1 ribbons that you can get at AC Moore or JoAnn's fit into the jar perfectly! So that was what I filled my jar with. The labels came with the jars, so I stamped the "Just for You" sentiment from Tending the Garden stamp set.

You don't want to miss what the other MTME design team has chosen for their year in review.

Lauren
Catherine
Debbie
Katie
Monique
Pam
Tangii
May Guest Designer, Teresa Kline

I just want to bid a fond farewell to our wonderful teammate Pam Imholz. She's got a lot going on in her personal life and has decided to step down from the team. She has become a friend to all of us and will be terribly missed on our team. But, you'll still see her on the JUGs team!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha! Brilliant choice with the Jam Packed ;) I love the Jar o' ribbons idea... you're such a smart cookie!! I love your colors and tha tborder punch is awesome!

Judy said...

Love this Lisa.
Have a great day.
Judy

wendy said...

this is a great idea love the colors too

Cheryl said...

I just love this box and template! Yours were all so pretty and beautifully coordinated!
Great 3D!

AKiteFlier said...

Fantastic Lisa - absolutely divine - wish I could have seen them all - this is a great template and you have made it sooooooo stunning!

diane zechman said...

Lovely set, Lisa! I adore mine!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin