Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Final Challenge for 2011

Hi everyone!  Well, for the last nine months the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long design team has been bringing you inspiration for those Christmas cards that we love to make every year.

This week, we have a beautiful inspiration photo to help your creative juices flow in whatever direction you choose. 
We are sponsored this week by KennyK designs.  They have some great digi images!
I chose this image called Boy Gift.  What a fun, cute image indeed!  And I took the silver and green from the inspiration photo along with the shimmer and shine to create my card.
I had this glittery green cardstock that I knew would be perfect for this card.  I paired it with the Christmas tree paper from The Merry Days of Christmas by My Mind's Eye.  The shimmery silver ribbon is something I've had for a while and it was perfect for this inspiration. I added the pretty snowflake button in the center of the bow to spiff it up a bit!  I used a glitter pen for more shimmer on the package's ribbon.  The Sweet Sunday Sketch was perfect to display this image!  This card is just so much prettier in person than in this picture!  I also entered this in the Buttons Galore and More challenge.

Thanks so much for hanging with me through these last nine months of Friday Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenges!  It was so much fun and very productive...I have so many great cards to send to family and friends!  And I just may be back again next year with more creative Christmas cards!  Make sure you stop by the CSAYL blog to see the fabulous creations from the design team.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kerry Steger said...

Your card is so pretty Lisa! I love your use of the green and silver on your card. I hope you have a great Christmas and will keep following your wonderful work!
xoxo

Carma said...

I am so jealous of all of the fabulous Christmas cards you've shared! This one is just adorable! I love the combination of "elegant" colors and a cute, cute image. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

I always love seeing the "perfect" little pieces you have lying around!!:) This time it is that great green sparkly paper. And, oh haven't I seen that cute little face on Christmas mornings long ago...all my cute little faces have now grown into handsome young men and ladies who are having little ones of their own to tear excitedly into those gifts. Thanks for sharing this adorable image, Lisa. You will have a nice little stash of cards going for the holiday season. Hugs~

Cheryl said...

Great sparkler of a card to finish with, Lisa! Love the green and silver!! Cute image, too!

Mynn xx said...

DARLING card! :) Love that bow on top of the card with the little snowflake bling!!! :) FABULOUS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin