Friday, November 4, 2011

My Time Made Easy - Holiday Year in Review


Today is the last day of design team posting for the November release from My Time Made Easy.  Have you seen any of it?  I hope so.  If not, head on over to Lauren's blog to see what she has posted and the links to the blogs of the design team. 

Today is our "Year in Review" post, except that we are calling it our "Holiday Year in Review". We are mixing the old products with products from the new release.
I've used the new template To the Point/ Dreidle Box stamped with the peppermint candy stamp from Sugar and Spice stamp set (this was released last year). I used Real Red ink for a vibrant red.  It's tied together with white and red sheer ribbons.  I filled the template with some real peppermint candies.  I need more because this really is bigger than I anticipated!  You can fit lots of goodies in here!
The card was created using the new Candy Striper cut file.  I cut two candy canes and assembled them.  The red base was run through an embossing folder and the candy canes were adhered to it.  I added a bow made from white sheer ribbon where the two meet.  The sentiment, also from the Sugar and Spice stamp set, was stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.  Pretty simple card that really packs a punch!  It sort of reminds me of a door with the candy canes hanging on it.
I hope you enjoyed all the new products we revealed this month.  You can see it all in the My Time Made Easy Gallery.  Just click on the "What's New?" tab.  And below are links to the design team's blogs...they are all posting today. Thanks for stopping by today!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Monique said...

Lisa I totally (heart) this gift set.... I have saved this in my faves file. I just love your card and think this would make a beautiful card to send to all my friends and family....All your projects were just Awesome this release..Thanks for the inspiration :)

wendy said...

sweet!...great idea to use the peppermint candies...LOVE it

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH Lisa I am in love with all your projects from this release! LOVE how you used the candy canes too! WAHOO! Your sleigh below-stunning!! So wonderful :D Thanks for all your amazing projects.
Hugs
Lauren

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin