Friday, November 11, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps - November Review

Happy 11/11/11!!!  I hope this is good luck!  What do you think?  Also Happy Veteran's Day!  I am so appreciative of all veterans and active duty soldiers protecting us!  Thank you and enjoy your special day!

I'm back today with the last day of reviews for the Paper Makeup Stamps November release.  This is a new image from the Color Kids line called Color Kids Gift Wrapper.  She is just too cute, and I wanted to do something a little different.  I just got this paper pack from Basic Grey called Little Black Dress and I'm in love with each and every pattern in there.  And I love paper piecing, so I ran with it.
I used the newest sketch from Pretty Patterns.  I don't usually like circles, but there was something about this sketch that I really liked and I love the way the circles look in this fabby paper!  There is a sentiment that comes with the image that says "Wrapped with Love"  (it's actually a heart, not the word love), but I chose not to use it because this is going to be my niece's birthday card.
I hope you stop by the PMS blog to see the rest of the creations from the PMS design team.  They have some great stuff to share!  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Randee E said...

I've loved all of your cards for this release!! But I have to say I am head over heels for this card!! So stinkin' cute. You're right, the paper is to die for and it looks so awesome paper pieced with this cutie :0)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I saw this card in the folder, Lisa and Loved it! I am totally digging her designer duds--now THAT is fabulous paper piecing!

Melissa Craig said...

Love it! I really think the wild edge is so super fun!! Thank you for playing along with Pretty Patterns #35.

LaJanette said...

Oh Lisa this is just way CUTE! I am loving that print...way way cute!!

Hugs;
Janette

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin