Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Release Party Challenge

Last night at the Paper Makeup Stamps Release Party, Dawn's challenge was to make a thank you card.  Here's what I did very quickly last night.  I tried to upload it to the PMS forum, but could not figure out how to do that!  Bummer!  But you should see it and the other girls' cards on the PMS blog.
I used this fabulous Color It Autumn set that Katie designed last release.  Just love this set!  And the fall colors are so pretty, don't you think?  I used a CAS sketch because I had to create something quickly without much fussing.  Love these sketches too! 
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by the PMS blog to see the other Thank You cards!  See you soon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shaela said...

beautiful card! I like the CAS look more and more these days :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin