Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Never Seen Ink

This is the second to last challenge for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long 2011.  And I think this is my favorite week yet...use a new or old stamp that has never seen ink!  Boy do I have a LOT of those!  LOL!!  So today I used a new stamp that has not seen ink.  I'm pretty sure my friend Cheryl Rowley bought this for me.  She's always so sweet like that.  This stamp is called Comfort Cocoa from Impression Obsession.  I love their stamps!
I love this sketch!  It's from SCS a while ago.  I searched for the perfect one and this seemed to fit the bill.  I used Jovial paper pack from Basic Grey and colored the image accordingly.  I've been having fun using these flourishes from Want 2 Scrap.  I purchased these at my LSS, but I have an order coming my way from W2S any day now with more!  I love bling and these flourishes are very good quality and easy to use.  For more bling, I used Star Dust stickles on the cream.  This card is going to have to go to someone who appreciates home made cards! 
Stop by the CSAYL blog and play along!   There's not much time left before that big day rolls around!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is so cute! LOVE that blingy flourish at the side--and that image makes me crave cocoa! :) TFS! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin