Sunday, January 27, 2019

Deepest Sympathy

Hello everyone!  My husband told me he needed a sympathy card so I made this one pretty quickly.  It's a new turnabout stamp set from Concord & 9th.  I love these turnabout stamps.  They are so fun to create and you can make so many panels in so many different color combinations. 
 
Since I needed to get this out quickly, I used similar colors that were on the sample on the packaging.  Looking at it now, I wish I would have stamped the sentiment in the platinum embossing powder so it wasn't so stark.  But I was in a hurry.  I stamped the sentiment in Versafine onyx black and then used clear embossing powder over it.  I added some crystals and shimmer spritz to finish it off.  Pretty simple card.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Stitched TAB (Concord &9th), Deepest Sympathy (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, calypso coral
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, garden party, coral cabana, skylight, daydream (C.Pooler)
Accessories:  MISTI, crystals, shimmer spritz, clear embossing powder, craft foam 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin