Thursday, January 17, 2019

Time Out Challenge #127 - Inspired by Words

Hi everyone!  We have a new challenge over at the Time Out blog.  It's our Inspired by Words challenge.  Take the quote below and use it as inspiration.
 
I of course went with the "drinks" part of the quote to be inspired by.  I went searching through my stash and found this wine glass bottle tag from Spellbinders.  I just cut off the top part of the wine glass that creates the tag to put on a bottle.  I colored the class with a light blue copic marker and die cut the "wine" and sentiment piece from some burgundy cardstock and embossed the sentiments with white embossing powder.  The grapes and leaves were die cut and colored with copic markers.  The background was embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and I aged it with distress inks.  I added that panel to another piece of burgundy cardstock and adhered that to the base.  Sequins were added as were some Wink of Stella to the "wine" and grapes.  We went to a 40th birthday party a couple of weeks ago and this was a perfect card for the occasion.
 
You can see more from the Time Out design team as well as our guest for this challenge, Claire, on the Time Out blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Wine Glass (Spellbinders), Uncorked (MFT)
Paper:  Vintage cream, recollections white, bravo burgundy
Ink:  Versamark, vintage photo, brushed corduroy, copic markers
Accessories:  Wine glass bottle tag die (Spellbinders), Tim Holtz embossing folder, stitched rectangle die (MFT), white embossing powder, Wink of Stella, sequins, dimensionals 


5 comments:

sandie said...

This design is perfection and so detailed, I love it. First off what a great idea to have the grapes fall like this and then I adore the ages background-must be a lovely ages bottle of Merlot-when am I coming over to drink with you!

Lynn said...

I love the fonts on the sentiments Lisa! So fabulous! I love your design!

Joyce said...

As a wine lover, this card really spoke to me. Love it.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

A wonderful card for celebrating a birthday - a perfect fir for the challenge words!

Anita in France said...

Tee hee ... that's my sort of wine glass, Lisa ... fabulous with the grapes and vines ... and so fun with that birthday sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin