Friday, February 21, 2020

Happy Birthday!

I bought some new dies from Jillian Vance after watching a video by Ardyth Percy-Robb using them.  I die cut the flower and all its parts from some designer paper.  I found it in my stash, but I don't know who they are by.  I know I got them in a kit, so maybe MFT?  Not sure.  Anyway, I die cut them from these papers and layered them together.  The dotted background die was die cut from white cardstock and I layered a bright yellow cardstock behind it.  I stamped the sentiment and added some crystals.  Fun little card! 
 
I'm entering this into the Seize the Birthday challenge.  The toppings is to use some white space.  I think it can be considered that I used white space on my card, right?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Heartfelt Sayings (Casual Fridays)
Paper:  Recollections white, yellow, dp
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, copic markers
Accessories:  Delightful Daisy Jr. dies and Signature Polka Dot cover plate (J. Vance), sentiment label die (SSS), sequins, dimensionals, craft foam


1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Cute and colorful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin