Saturday, February 1, 2020

Just Us Girls #521 - Word Week

Hi friends!  I'm the hostess over at Just Us Girls this week.  The word this week is BOW, so put a bow on it!
 
I found this background piece on my desk when I sat down to create this card.  It was made a while ago, and I could not find the name of the background stamp I used or the inks I used (although I know they are distress inks).  This rainbow of colors was created on watercolor paper, and I die cut it with a stitched rectangle.  Then I pulled out this bow die from PTI and die cut it from shiny silver cardstock.  I adhered it to the background piece to make it look like it was wrapped around a package.  The tag is part of the die set and I stamped a sentiment on it and added it to look like it is hanging from the bow.  I added crystals for some sparkle.
 
You can see more from the JUGs design team and our new guest for the month of February,
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Party On (Winnie & Walter), background (?)
Paper:  Recollections white, watercolor, silver shine (MFT)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, Versamark, various distress inks
Accessories:  Wrap It Up dies (PTI), stitched rectangle (MFT), twine, white embossing powder, crystals, craft foam


9 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That background is beautiful with the perfectly blended colors and floral pattern! It makes the perfect wrapping paper for that gorgeous silver ribbon and bow. Great choice for our challenge this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun wrapped present :)

Nancy said...

This is terrific Lisa! Love the brights with the bold black bow! Great word this week too!

Betty J said...

What a fun card, and I love rainbow anything! Great background for your bow!

Macimbalo said...

So cool, it looks like a wrapped present!!!

Ina G said...

Lovely bright background Lisa and how I love that bow die you have here. Makes one stunning card. Fabulous. Great challenge. Nice to use up just a wee bit of my ribbon supply.

Bobby said...

I love that bow, Lisa. The background made great wrapping paper for the present you created.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a stunning background, Lisa! I love those rainbow colors.

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

More than 160 000 women and men are losing weight with a simple and secret "water hack" to burn 2lbs each and every night in their sleep.

It's proven and it works every time.

This is how you can do it yourself:

1) Hold a clear glass and fill it with water half full

2) Proceed to do this weight loss HACK

and you'll become 2lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin