Saturday, April 22, 2023

Just Us Girls #676 - CAS Week

Hi friends!  It's CAS Week over at Just Us Girls, and Carol has chosen for us to use food and/or beverages on our cards.  These CAS cards are a challenge for me for sure! 

I chose to use this cute punny set from SSS.  I stamped, colored, and die cut the image.  Before adding it to the card, I gave it some pink color to place it on to stand out more.  To give it more interest, I scored some lines in the bottom corner.  The sentiment was stamped, crystals were added and I also added some glossy accents to the donut.  Easy peasy card, but I always feel like it's missing something!

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our April guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Funny Food (SSS)
Paper:  white
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, pink, copics
Accessories:  Funny Food die (SSS), crystals, glossy accents


6 comments:

ElizStewart said...

So fun!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your [looks dancing] doughnut is so fun! Totally made me smile

cm said...

Your little donut is so cute! Love this!
hugs~carol

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is not missing anything! So cute! I love your darling little donut with it's glazed frosting and the pink on the background is perfect to show it off. I really like the face and arms and legs, it looks like it is going to dance around the card.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

A donut with personality - I love it! This is so fun and the subtle pink blending and sprinkles are the perfect addition!

Ina G said...

Super cute sweet and yummy donut Lisa. Great choice of colour. How I would love one right now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin