Saturday, April 29, 2023

Just Us Girls #677 - Wild Card Week

Hello!  Vicki is our hostess for this week's Just Us Girls challenge.  It's the fifth Saturday in April (where has the time gone?) so we have an extra challenge.  Vicki chose to have you CASE one of the design team members!  This seems like a fun one! 

The design team members were able to create any card they wanted for the participants to CASE.  I was very busy this week and didn't get a "new" card done, but I did have this one that I haven't posted.  I participated in a Pink Fresh event a while ago, and this is one of the cards we made.  It uses one of their fabulous stamp/stencil/die sets for the floral images.  I used Pink Fresh inks with the stencil and I think a gray ink for the outline to keep it soft.  The mat is die cut with one of their slimline dies and the sentiment is one of their gold foiled sentiments.  I added gold pearls to complete it.  You can see some dimension with the die cuts.  I added some of them with dimensionals.  I love this card!  That's why I still have it and haven't sent it out to anyone yet!  LOL!

You can see more from our JUGs design team and our April guest, Joanne James, on the JUGs blog.  This is Joanne's last week with us and I'd like to thank her for joining us this month with her beautiful creations!

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  In the Meadow (PF)
Paper:  white
Ink:  Various PF inks
Accessories:  In the Meadow stencil and die set (PF), Blanket Stitched Slimline die (PF), foiled sentiment (PF), gold pearls


9 comments:

Nancy said...

Totally gorgeous, Lisa! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a beautiful card, Lisa! LOVE IT!

Carol said...

Gorgeous! I was sure it was their washi tape and matching stencils. You did a fabulous job with the stamps, colors and that very pretty foiled sentiment! I would be holding onto it too!!!

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... your card is stunning! So effective as a slimline even giving a CAS feel. Love it!

Bobby said...

So beautiful, Lisa. I love how the top flowers flow down the side. Making a slimline card was such a great idea to inspire our followers. Let's hope we get some in the gallery this week.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Rocked it out! This card is amazing 😊

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is totally gorgeous! Those flowers are beautiful and I love how they drape down from the top and ground the bottom of this beauty!

Ina G said...

Simply beeeeeeeautiful Lisa and gorgeous colours.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Just gorgeous Lisa - I can see why you love this card with its cheery yellow blooms and gold elements; almost too nice to send to someone for sure! Thanks so much for a wonderful month guesting with you at JUGS in April.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin