Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spooky Greetings!

Here's a "quick" card that took a couple of hours to accomplish! I wanted to do today's Sketch Challenge because I really liked this sketch. I had some time to start the card before I went to a class taught by none other than Karen Lockhart! (I'll post about that tomorrow cause it's late and I'm tired!) I had the image stamped and embossed and the papers chosen and partly cut. When I came back from my class, I started pulling it all together, and that's when it took more time. It's always the accessorizing that bogs me down. The sentiment is from MFT's Monster Squad. I placed two glitter dots on either side of the sentiment and added the prima flowers and another glitter dot in the center. The dp is SU's retired Creey Crawly. I have lots of it cause I really liked it back then and still do! I'll have to use it up this year. I decorated the inside as well with Clear Art Stamps Halloween Fun (which also takes time, but is so helpful when you want to send a card out's all ready to go). I hope you like it. I wish I would have colored the moon in an orangey-yellow...hindsight is 20/20! Thanks for stopping by and I'll try to have a post tomorrow about the Karen Lockhart class!
Stamps: Halloween Trails (Inkadinkadoo), Monster Squad (MFT), Halloween Fun (Clear Art Stamps)
Paper: Pumpkin pie, black, whisper white, Creepy Crawly (SU retired)
Ink: Versamark, Versafine onyx black
Accessories: Primas, glitter dots, black ep, dimensionals


Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty, love it.

LeAnne said...

LISA! This is adorable! Love everything about it! One of my SU sidelines just went to a class taught by Ms Lockhart too--I wonder if you guys live near each other!

diane (cookiestamper) said...

Great card Lisa! I keep seeing those black Primas everywhere- yummy!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin