Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One of a Kind Medallion

I've seen the tutorial for this scallop edge medallion on SCS here and thought I'd give it a try. This is for my stamp club on Friday (I hope I'm not spoiling it for them!), and I thought they'd enjoy making this. The main image is the flower from One of a Kind. It was stamped in Tangerine Tango right on the medallion and then again in Bashful Blue on a piece of scrap. I cut out the middle flower and layered it on the medallion. The top flower was stamped in orange and punched out with the Bojo Blossoms punch and layered on top. I used Washington Apple dp, which is where I got my color scheme. The So Saffron piece was run through the cuttlebug (I can't remember the name of the folder). The ribbon is Tangerine Tango and the base is Bashful Blue. I actually went to one of my own cards as the inspiration for this card. This is the one I sort of cased. The layout is similar...it was fun to case myself! Well, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and I'll have another tomorrow, so stop by again!

Recipe

Stamps: One of a Kind

Paper: Bashful blue, tangerine tango, so saffron, whisper white, Washington Apple dp

Ink: Tangerine tango, bashful blue

Accessories: Scallop border punch, cuttlebug folder, striped tangerine tango ribbon,

4 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Very pretty, Lisa! Love this card!

Corie said...

This is just beautiful!

Cheryl said...

Hi Lisa! this is so fresh and pretty! Love the squarpunched medallion and your center flower!

LeAnne said...

Great medallion card! These are so fun!
LeAnne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin