Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fusion Card Challenge #19 and CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

Hello again!  I'm back with the last card I made for World Card Making Day.  I chose two challenges to play in this time. 
 
I loved the sketch and colors in the Fusion Card Challenge, so I used both.

I also liked the CAS-ual Fridays challenge of chevrons and sequins, so I used this as well.

I had this little bag on that I found on my table and it had chevrons on it, so it was perfect for this challenge.  I had to trim it down because it was a tad too tall.  I wanted it as my focal point and the Fusion sketch worked perfectly.  I used smoky slate for the base and ran it through the linen impression plate for some texture.  The rest is pretty self-explanatory.  The speech bubble die is from Paper Smooches.  Did I add too many sequins?  I got a little carried away!

Here you can see how a gift card fits in perfectly.

Well, that's it for me this week.  I hope you enjoyed my World Card Making Days cards these last few days.  I had fun making them!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Communique Curves Sentiments and Heart-2-Heart #4 (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Neenah white, smoky slate, black, pink (SU)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, Memento Luxe rose bud
Accessories:  Paper bag, sequins, speech bubble die (Paper Smooches), WPlus9 flag dies, linen impression plate, dimensionals

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the chevron bag and you knocked the sketch out of the park Lisa. So glad you could play with us at Fusion!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin