Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween (almost)!  I went down to my craft room for something and decided to make two Halloween cards for my nephews.  This one is a little washed out in the picture.  There is some green in the pattern paper and I added some green to the main image.  That piece was die cut with My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings die.  The stamps are from Reverse Confetti:  Spooky Cuties and Spooky Sentiments.  I ran the black piece through a spider web embossing folder, and adhered a spider button on the web.  Kind of hard to see here in the picture, but you can see it if you look closely.  On this one, I added black enamel glaze to the eyes for some dimension and a Wink of Stella brush for some shimmer on the ghost.

This one was made in the same manner.  I used a copic marker to color in the "31" and added a spider sticker to the stamped web.  There's a spider button on the embossed web as well.
 
I used this sketch from Clean & Simple sketches.

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Spooky Cuties and Spooky Sentiments (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  Neenah white, black, Eerie (BG)
Ink:  Versafine black, copic marker
Accessories:  Vertical Greetings die (MFT), spider web embossing folder, enamel glaze, Wink of Stella brush, spider buttons, Memory Box jewel spider sticker

Photobucket

1 comment:

chera said...

these are both so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin