Saturday, August 23, 2014

Just Us Girls #255 - Photo Week

Hello friends!  I'm hostessing over at Just Us Girls this week and it's photo week.  I chose this photo that I just fell in love with.
 
Here's a close up of the photo.  It reminds me of a stand I pass on the way to our cabin, except they sell vegetables at that stand!
Love this sweet cart made from an old pickup bed! ♥
I'm not in love with card, I'm gonna say it right off the bat.  I just could not make it work to my liking!  But, it was late and I need to get it done!  I do like the way the truck came out.  I used distress markers in fired brick and rusty hinge to sort of get the look of the cart in the photo.  After that, it's a mess! And it is supposed to be a birthday card for my Time Out design team member Nonni whose birthday was yesterday.  There is a birthday linky party going on for her on Sandie's blog
Happy Birthday Nonni!  You will be getting a different card (not this one) soon!  LOL!
 
I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for my card.
 
You can find more inspiration from the JUGs DT on these blogs.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Loads of Love (SU), Simple Little Things (PTI)
Paper:  Vintage cream, Tim Holtz water color paper, Market Square dp (Farm House)
Ink:  Versamark, distress markers
Accessories: SU punch, Beautiful Blooms #3 die (PTI), enamel dot, glossy accents
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I think this turned out great! I love the way you colored that little truck, perfect for the inspiration. Love all of the polka dots, too.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable truck! :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

I think it looks great! Love the way you colored that cute truck!

Marisa said...

Such an adorable truck and perfect for the insp. photo :)

sandie said...

I think it turned out just great Lisa and the bunch offlowers is just perfect for Nooni, thanks for joining in the fun x

Nonni said...

You are too hard on yourself, I think this is super cute! I love the warm colors and the flower embellishment. Thank you so much for joining my birthday party at Sandie's!! xxx

sue t. said...

Your card is great! I know because great minds think alike!! Good Job!!

Nancy said...

I think your to hard on yourself...the card looks great! Yes, the truck is awesome!!

Veerle said...

Very beautiful card Lisa. The truck resembles the photo truck very good. greetings Veerle

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE your sweet truck! Such a great take on the inspiration photo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin