Friday, August 1, 2014

Tag You're It! Challenge #3

I love making tags, so I was thrilled when this Tag You're It challenge blog started.  This week, they are teaming up with CAS(E) this Sketch.
 
I was at my local stamp store this afternoon and picked up a new paper pack and this anchor die.  Little did I know they would be used today on the same card!  Score!  This tag started out with a kraft tag.  I stamped the rope image in kraft ink then added the pattern paper.  The anchor was cut from another pattern from the pack and white to make it sturdier.  They were adhered together and added to the tag with dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment in red ink and created the banner end.  It was also adhered with dimensional tape.  The stars were added, and there is some Wink of Stella shimmer on the anchor and stars.  Lastly, I added the jute ribbon.
 
That's it for me today.  I have more to share this weekend, so stop by again!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Dockside and Dockside Backgrounds (WPlus9)
Paper:  Kraft tag (Ranger), night of navy, Pen Pals dp (Pink Paisley)
Ink:  Real red, kraft (MFT)
Accessories:  Anchor die (Paper Smooches), wood veneer stars, jute ribbon, Wink of Stella shimmer, dimensionals


Photobucket

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute tag Lisa. I love how only one half of the tag has patterned paper on it.

Lynn said...

Oh this is so cute. Love the patterned papers and the adorable anchor.

Gerrina said...

Great tag! Love the colours and the crisp design! Your christmas card is beautiful again and the one inbetween is so lovely colourfull! You really are so bussy! Enjoy the sunday, Gerrina

Marybeth said...

Lisa this is such a fun nautical tag! You know its a fun day when you get to go to your local stamp store. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your fabulous nautical take on the sketch!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Those tiny stars are fantastic! So glad you played along with us at the Tag You're It Challenge!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin