Hello again! This is post #2 for today. I'm participating (or trying to !) in Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-Faire event. The next challenge was Ancient Rome.
Lizzie Jones was the hostess for this challenge. Loved this challenge, however mine didn't go exactly as hers did (of course!). I first stamped the flower and leaf images from Delightful Dahlia using Hero Arts inks. Then I ran it through my Xyron machine so the adhesive was on the back. After that, I ran it through the die cut machine using the Mosaic cover plate die. It wasn't supposed to cut all the way through (Lizzie's didn't), but mine did! You were supposed to be able to pull the backing off and leave everything intact. So when I pulled it off most of the little tiles came off too! I had to puzzle piece the entire piece! It was a labor of love, let me tell ya! LOL! I do like the end results. I pretty much CASED Lizzie's card...it was too pretty not to!
I have one more card to try from Lizzie's Ancient Rome challenge, but that's still drying too! Hoping to get that done tonight! Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!