Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Color Hues Challenge #11

 Hi friends!  I'm participating in the Color Hues challenge with my card.  The colors are appropriately red and pink!

My mom is in a nursing home, and I like to make cards for the residents around the holidays.  I had just gotten The Greetery's Love Is stamp set and was playing around with it.  I liked the pink and red boxwood wreath and it was so simple to create with a MISTI.  I decided that this would be a good one to mass produce (I made 84 of them!).  It's also a one-layer card, something I'm not used to making!  I used Catherine Pooler inks and the sentiment inside the heart is from an older Verve stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Love Is (The Greetery)
Paper:  Recollections white
Ink:  rose petals, rouge (C. Pooler), Versa Claire black
Accessories:  MISTI

4 comments:

Karen said...

It's a beautiful and perfect CAS design. I wish I had put that stamp set in my cart. Creating 84 cards is a work of heart! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty wreath! I love the stamp set you used. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Chris Dring said...

Wow! I thought that heart wreath was a die cut at first. This looks amazing!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the wreath and CAS design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues Challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin