Saturday, February 20, 2021

Just Us Girls #572 - Color Week

Hello friends!  It's Color Week over at Just Us Girls and Angie has chosen rainbow colors.  Fun!

I have so many rainbow stamps and dies that I had to go with it!  I used a rainbow shape card die from Simon Says Stamp.  There is a stamp for the base of the card and then one each for the rainbows, sun and clouds.  Since there are five stripes in the rainbow die, I die cut each of the five colors which gave me five red stripes, five oranges stripes, etc.  Therefore, I made five of these cards!  I didn't have enough stripes to complete the rainbow, so I used the violet color for the sentiment.  I added the cute smiley face and cheeks to the sun and some bubble bath crystals.  I also spritzed it with shimmer spray to give it that sparkle I love so much.  These cards are just so cute!  I can't wait to send them to friends!

You can see more from the JUGs design team and our February guest on the JUGs blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Caramel Apple (Lawn Fawn)
Paper:  Recollections white, real red, only orange, summer sun, garden green, brilliant blue, bashful blue, lovely lilac
Ink:  Versafine onxy black, copic marker
Accessories:  Rainbow Card die (SSS), hello die (?), bubble bath crystals (Trinity), shimmer spritz

 


7 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so darn cute! Very cool rainbow shaped card using the colors perfectly. Love that smiley face with pink cheeks on the sun and the added bits of bling.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute - that sun just makes me smile too

Macimbalo said...

Cute card and sweet that you used the violet for the sentiment! Brilliant!

Leslie said...

Super cute! Love the shaped card and I love that you made five of them! Score! The rainbow, clouds and sun elements are so darling!

Bobby said...

The sun really adds a fun element to your rainbow card, Lisa. Great idea to make multiples. I just used scraps with mine.

Ina G said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Especially love your smiling sun.

cm said...

Love your rainbow shaped cards! I, too, have an assortment of rainbow stamps and dies...and always want to add to the collection! Rainbows make me happy!
hugs~carol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin