Thursday, February 25, 2021

Time Out #182 - 7th Birthday Celebration!

 Hello everyone!  We are celebrating the 7th birthday of the Time Out challenge blog!  It's hard to believe we are 7 years old!

To celebrate with us, STAMPlorations is our sponsor for this challenge.

I used a set from STAMPlorations that appears to be retired.  It's called Pocket Blooms and I also used the pocket die that goes along with it.  I die cut the pocket from navy cardstock and stamped the flowers on another piece of cardstock.  I colored it with copic markers and fussy cut it.  Then I stenciled the background with scattered straw ink.  The sentiment was stamped in navy ink right on the panel and the die cut was cut from yellow and navy cardstocks.  I added the pocket with craft foam for dimension and the flowers behind it.  Shimmer and crystals were also added.

I've been on this team since its inception, and I must say the ladies on this team are very talented and wonderful group that I am so happy to know.   You can see more from them on the Time Out blog along with our guest for this challenge, Karen.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Pocket Blooms (Stamplorations)
Paper:  Recollections white, navy, yellow
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, scattered straw distress oxide, juniper (C. Pooler), copic markers
Accessories:  Pocket Blooms die, stitched rectangles (MFT), HB die (Creek Bank Creations), Just Plaid stencil (C. Pooler), crystals, shimmer, craft foam





4 comments:

sandie said...

And I am over joyed you have been with us from day 1 and with every card you inspire us all. Always so much detail and I love to read how you make them. This whole card is full of Spring Joy-lovely and fresh and adore the background zest. Great how you did all this fussy cutting and perfect colouring and you know I love how you use the sequins x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love that stamp set and I love the way you used on this wonderful card. The plaid in the background is wonderful and the yellow and blue are great together. Love the sequins as well. It's a joy to be on this team with you. Happy Birthday to us!

Karen said...

Years ago I had a pocket stamp, but I don't think it survived one of my purges! Now I'm sorry, because this card is so much fun! Here in western New York, it will be many weeks yet before we see those wonderful spring flowers; love the stenciled background, too. Thanks for having me as your Guest Designer. It's been an honor!

Gerrina said...

Congrats to you too!
Great to be in the team for so many years with you! This is again such a cheerful and beautiful stamped card; You don't only inspire the people who join in, but me also! Stay save and hugs, Gerrina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin