Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Last Post as an "INK" Girl!

Happy Sunday everyone! Sundays have been my day to post for Artful INKables, and today will be my last one! My term as an INK girl has ended and I have one last project to share with you. I used one of the newest sets called Sexy & Sweet.
I've had this idea to make a mini notebook using this set. I covered the front of the notebook with paper that looks like notebook paper (I just bought it at my LSS, but I can't remember who makes it!). I colored only part of the sentiment with a red marker. The actual sentiment says "You're on My To Do List". I cut the image and mat using nesties, and added the ribbon and glitter dots. The back is covered with navy cardstock. I have one of these in my purse that I use as my inspiration notebook. How many times have you gone into a store and liked a color combo or the layout of a card at the card shop? I jot these things down in it to use later. This set has a lot of suggestive sentiments and other images that I wouldn't use, so I wanted to show how you can take this set and use it in other ways. I like that!

I'd like to thank Kristin, owner of AI, for asking me to be a member of her Design Team this term and the other INK girls on this team for a fun ride! And I'd like to congratulate and send best wishes to the new INK girls! Have fun!

Thanks for stopping by today! Love your comments!

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is amazing Lisa! I love how you only used part of the sentiment! It's super,super cute!

Crystal said...

AWW Lisa I LOVE how you used this set....SOOOOO wonderful!!!! I am gonna miss working with you girl,I did my last post too!!! I will be sure to visit often!!!! LOVE your work!!!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Fabulous! Love how you altered the sentiment to make it more versatile. Ps: I carry a notebook too! So much inspiration and so little time......

Shaela said...

what a cute card! hehe, that set looks like so much fun ;)

Cheryl said...

Now I see why you were looking for notebook paper! This is a great project!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Hmmm, last posting. I wonder what you are up to now...hee,hee!!! What a wonderful class and style you have brought to AI with all your creative touches, Lisa. All the best in whatever endeavors you are pursuing, even if that is just a break!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin