Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek Day 1 - Word Art

I cannot believe that it's already March and we are upon another release from Paper Makeup Stamps! Spring here we come! We have another fabulous release once again from PMS, and today we are showing peeks of the new Word Art collection. Here we go!We have four new Word Art sentiments and a bunch of single sentiments to show you today. Now I must tell you that this fairy is a previously released one. She is Rachel Fairy and I thought she was perfect for this new Word Art. Isn't this sentiment so true for all you gardeners out there? This sentiment is a nice size to use on its own or paired with another image, as I have done here.

Now how would you like to win the entire release valued at over $70? And to top it off there will be TWO winners of the entire release! How do you enter to win? Comment! If you comment here, on the PMS blog, and on the DT blogs for each of the next 5 days during our sneak peeks, you will be entered to win! All of your comments will be collected each day from all the DT and PMS blogs, but you can only comment ONCE on each blog per day. So go ahead and start commenting. The DT blogs can be found on my sidebar and on the PMS blog. So please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Good luck and thanks for stopping by today! :-)

Recipe
Stamps: Rachel Fairy and Word Art (PMS)
Paper: PTI white, soft sky, sahara sand, Fall Flowers dp (retired SU)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, close to cocoa, chocolate chip
Copic Markers: E00, 02, 15, 18, 31, 33, 35, 37, 50; BG0000, 10, 11; R27, 32; YG0000, 91, 95; W-3, 5, 7
Accessories: Nesties, SU trio flower punch, designer label punch, heart buttons, candy dots, Martha Stewart loop punch, star dust stickles, dimensionals

28 comments:

Cheryl said...

Way to go working on using the retired papers! I loved this one from SU! (Probably still have some!)
Awesome sentiment and SO true!
I can't wait to get outside again!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Lisa!! I love the colours on here!

dawnmercedes said...

Love the look of this fairy!! (and glad that we picked different ones to showcase the same sentiment!)

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love that image with that word art stamp! A perfect duo

Crystal said...

Lisa this is WONDERFUL!!!!!! I LOVE these colors!

KOstvig said...

So very cute those little heart buttons are perfect

Michelle VP said...

Love how you paired Rachel with this saying. And those little heart buttons with the flowers are so sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Lisa!!! Your fairy is stunning....I love how you colored her :)

Ginny said...

:O I've never seen the Rachel fairy. My wish list is getting way too big now.

Tina said...

Great image pairing! I love your colors and paper choices, fab job as always!

i'm with the band said...

This is perfect. Love it!!!

jan farnworth said...

perfect word art to complement that very sweet fairy.

Lindsy said...

Such a cute card! I love the colors you used and when I first read the wordart I thought of *so* many people I could make a card for with that exact quote! =)

Sandy S. said...

Gorgeous!

Christi Flores said...

This is perfect Lisa! Awesome!!

Shaela said...

Lisa, this is phenomenal!! I totally thought of that fairy when I made that wordart, I'm so glad you picked up on my vibes!! ;)

Michele Gross said...

So pretty! I think this sentiment is so fun! I'm loving day 1 :) Can't wait to see the rest!!

Randee E said...

I oooh'd and aaaah'd as soon as I saw this card! Love the colors so soft and cheerful, is that gray you sponged with? So pretty, love how the flowers coordinate perfectly :0)

Dawn said...

this is DARLING!!! I love the sentiment and the little cleaning lady is colored so beautifully!!! Awesome Lisa!!!

angelafsprouse said...

Very pretty! Great job on the coloring!! :)

Davi said...

FUN CARD.. THE GREAT DP FLOWERS AND THE CUTE SENTIMENT

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Lisa! You always do such a great job with the coloring & I like those flower embellishments!

wintam said...

So now we know who should be doing the housework... All I need to do is find a gardener, right?! Great collection!

Julye said...

I just love this sentiment it made me laugh out loud as it is so true of me in summer and the card is fab too, my fav so far thanks for sharing Julye

Turnedgypsy said...

oh so beautiful. great job. thanks for sharing. i like the sentiments

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Katie Cotton said...

i LOVE what you did with this card!

Stampin_melissa said...

Wonderful job, love the colors you chose!

Cheri said...

Oh my word! Now THAT is cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin