Sunday, August 10, 2008

Featured Stamper


Today's Featured Stamper on SCS is Kim (aka Blondie090277). Boy, has she got some nice cards in her gallery and blog! I chose this card to case mostly because of the layout. I've always liked this layout with the circle partially cut off. To start with, I chose this beautiful dp from Graphic 45 that I just got yesterday at my LSS. These colors always speak to me loud and clear! I love the earth tones. I paired So Saffron and Chocolate Chip with it. The stamps are SU's retired Oh, So Lovely. I stamped it in Adirondack black and colored it with copic markers, then stamped the soon-to-be-retired Weathered over it in Creamy Caramel. I tied my bow differently too by using the slot punch. The bottom corners are rounded to sort of tie in with scallops. I used the mat pack to place my brads evenly. When I was putting it all together, I thought the So Saffron base needed to be stamped with the Weathered stamp in Creamy Caramel as well. I kept the card a sympathy card like Kim's because it seems I'm always in need of them in a hurry and I'd like to keep some on hand. Well, that's it...thanks for stopping by!

Recipe

Stamps: Oh, So Lovely and Weathered (SU), Simple Little Things (PTI)

Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Graphic 45 dp

Ink: Adirondack black and espresso, creamy caramel, copic markers

Accessories: Brads, nestabilities, ribbon, mat pack and piercer, slot, word window and corner rounder punches, dimensionals

4 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Absolutely gorgeous card - Lisa!!!
Love everything about it!!!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! Love the new paper and the way you worked the colors into your images is great! Love this layout, too!

diane zechman said...

Very pretty! I need to make some to keeo on hand too!

Catherine said...

just GORGEOUS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin