Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kiwi Kiss and Black

I just love this Kiwi Kiss with black! This picture does not do this card justice. It's much richer IRL! I need better lighting when I take my pictures! Oh well, on with the the card. This is for Taylor's Cupcake sketch challenge #29. Isn't this a great layout? I couldn't resist making another card tonight because I really liked this layout a lot! And this was so easy to do. I just purchased these epoxy stickers from Michael's the other day in their $1 bin. I love how it looks with the Kiwi Kiss. The ribbon is from Michael's too (I think the $1 bin as well) and I've been waiting to use it on just the right card. The dp is SU's Bella Rose, which matches the Kiwi Kiss. You need a square card to do this layout and this one measures 4 3/4" square. I hope you try this one too! Scroll down for another post I did today and TFL!
Recipe
Stamps: Wow Flowers
Paper: Black, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose
Ink: Black
Accessories: Epoxy stickers and ribbon (Michael's), primas, K & Co. bling, 1" & 1 1/4" circle punches, dimensional

7 comments:

diane (cookiestamper) said...

wow, Lisa, this is fabulous!

Kathryn said...

So pretty and elegant-- love the kiwi and the black together -:)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Awesome colour choices and I'm with you on the sketch..it's totally fun! Great card@

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, I have those same stickers -- what a fabulous use for them!!! This is just wonderful -- TFS!!! Very striking!!!

Ashley Marcu said...

Stunning card! Love the colors!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

Taylor said...

So pretty! Love the kiwi and black combo! Thanks for playing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin