Thursday, May 1, 2014

Time Out Challenge #4 Reminder

Hi friends!  I don't know if you have played or not, but I'm just sending out a reminder to all of you about our current challenge in which we are casing this fabulous card by Viginia Lu.
 

My last entry for this challenge (you can see it here) was a tag and I just used the colors, that fab flower, and the circular twine.  This time, it's almost an exact CASE!  I did sub the black for brown and the flower is felt.  I did emboss the sentiment clear embossing powder over brown pigment ink.  I left off the twine and added some enamel dots.

You can see some of the other reminder cards on the Time Out blog as well as the winners for Challenge #3.  Is it you?

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Botanical Blocks
Paper:  Sahara sand, chocolate chip, vintage cream, Marrakech dp (Basic Grey)
Ink:  Versafine brown
Accessories:  Prima donna petals die (MFT), felt (PTI), enamel dots (Color Theory), clear embossing powder

Photobucket

8 comments:

sandie said...

stunning CASE Lisa, I really love the enamel dots-I am a major fan and the flower is blooming!

Lynn said...

A gorgeous case. I love the enamel dots and the beautiful felt flower. Wowzers!

Gerrina said...

Love the flower and what a great peace of flowerpaper for this! Hugs, Gerrina

Alanna said...

Hi Lisa. Both these cards are gorgeous. I wanted to invite you to join our DT at Christmas Card Challenges but didn't see an email for you here on the blog.

If you are still interested, please email me at alanna.moses@yahoo.com asap.

Hugs!
Alanna

Nancy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Oh! Lisa! Beautiful case, and why am I not surprised that you just happened to have all the perfect supplies for your case on hand;))) the dots are great in place of the twine and bring in a little bit more of that beautiful pop of orange.

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Lisa! LOVE those papers!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Beautiful CASE - that pretty flower sets the whole thing off so perfectly :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin