Saturday, December 31, 2016

Birthday Bear Hugs


Hi everyone!  My great-niece Ava had a birthday on Thursday and her party is today.  She's only seven, so I wanted something cute and girly.  I love this bear set, it's so cute!  I colored everything with copic markers.  The pink rectangle was created by putting masking tape around the perimeter of the panel and sponging pink ink on it.  I added white dots on the cake as well as yellow stickles on the flames of the candles.  I sprayed the panel with Shimmer Spritz.  Love that stuff!  I'm using it on everything!  I stamped the sentiment on a banner.  The pattern paper was a perfect match for the colors I chose.
 
I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve!  Have fun!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Beary Special Birthday (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white, Perfectly Plaid dp (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, Memento tuxedo black, copic markers, picked raspberry
Accessories:  Beary Special Birthday dies (MFT), Banner Trio die (WP9), shimmer spritz, yellow stickles, dimensional tape
Photobucket

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super sweet card! Happy new year 😊

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin