Friday, December 30, 2016

Sending You Heartfelt Sympathy

Hey friends!  I love having time off so I can get my craft on for no reason other than to have fun!  The other night I was up until 11:00 at night organizing new stamps!  (There were lots to organize, label, and put away!)
 
I just got this stamp set from Altenew yesterday so it was on my table ready to go.  I stamped the flower on some smooth white Bristol cardstock in Versamark and embossed it in white.  Then I masked it and stamped the leaves in the same way.  I wanted a soft look, so I used Zig Clean Color markers very sparingly and moved the color around with a water brush.  It was just the intensity I wanted.  I also wanted the sentiment in a softer ink, so I used SU's smoky slate.  I stamped it using the MISTI and stamped it three times to get the look I wanted.  I die cut the panel with a wonky stitches die and then sprayed it with Shimmer Spritz.  Sequins finished it off and I attached the panel to the base with dimensional tape. 
 
I'm entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  It's an Anything Goes challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Beautiful Day (Altenew), Sending You (PTI)
Paper:  Bristol smooth white, Recollections white
Ink:  Versamark, smoky slate, Zig Clean Color markers
Accessories:  Wonky Stitches (Avery Elle), white embossing powder, sequins, dimensional tape, Shimmer Spritz, masking paper, Mini MISTI


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, the colors and simple design are so pretty!! LOVE it 😊

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin