Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to...

ME! Yes today is my birthday! I won't tell you how old I am, but I will tell you that there have been 10 presidents during my lifetime! I had to count that one a couple of times and check my Social Studies book to make sure (LOL)! When I checked SCS this morning, I had three birthday messages. One was from Cheryl Rowley, another from Michelle Goodrich, and the third from Melody (lacyquilter)! How nice was that? Then when I checked my email, I had one from Splitcoast! I had to point to the date on the newspaper my DH was reading to remind him of the date! He knows the date, but thought the 19th was tomorrow! I bought four sets of Nestabilities from him for my birthday. He never knows what to get me, so I always pick it out and he pays! Not a bad deal!

These are some cards I received. This first one is from Cheryl Rowley. Isn't that watercoloring amazing?This next one is from my friend Tracy. She has been participating in the SCS challenges daily, but doesn't post them. I told her she needs to start. She's been stamping for a while, but has recently gotten herself organized and carved a little space in her basement and has been happily stamping away. She has done some awesome stuff. This last one is a Hallmark card from my friend Sue in Columbus, Ohio. I had to post this cause I thought it was so cool! I may take this apart and try to re-create one like it later! I took a photo from above so you could see how it's put together. Cool, huh? Thanks, Sue! I also want to thank all my family and friends who have called to wish me a happy birthday! We are off to dinner! DH is getting anxious!

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope is a wonderful day!!

Linda (studbo)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Happy Birthday! You got some great mail!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin