Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Harvest

Have you been enjoying the cards I've been making with these new sets by Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper as much as I've been enjoying making them? Fall is my favorite season, and these sets really have been a joy to work with. I'll have more this week because there are three releases this month and each one has so many stamps that allow you to make a bunch of different cards! Here's another I made with Farm Fresh. Doesn't this card just scream fall? It makes me happy! I started this card with the sketch. I saw Gina K do a card on a Stamp TV episode and fell in love with it! She even gave the dimensions of each of the pieces, so it made my job really easy (she's so thorough!)! The sketch also allowed me to use six on of the sixteen stamps in this set! The dp is PTI's new paper called Autumn Abundance and it's mounted on SU's new in color dusty durango. The ivory is PTI's vintage cream. All the images are colored with MANY copic markers! It's amazing how many you have to use to get all the shading! Love them! I added star dust stickles (of course) to the images for some sparkle. I also used lots of dimensionals on this card! The brads broke up all the squares.

If you haven't visited the Whipper Snapper Featured Designer gallery on SCS, you really should. The girls have been cranking out some beauties with these sets!

Oh, by the way, did you know that I was chosen as the Featured Stamper on the Color Throwdown blog this week for this card? The colors were just so me, and I had a great image to work with (it's still free until tomorrow!) from Paper Makeup Stamps. You can still pick it up here. How fun is that? Thanks for choosing my card, ladies!

Thanks for stopping in today. Tomorrow I'll have something for you from Artful Inkables, so please visit again.

Recipe
Stamps: Farm Fresh (Whipper Snapper)
Paper: Vintage cream and Autumn Abundance dp (PTI), dusty durango (SU)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, chocolate chip
Copic Markers: E15, 18, 27, 29, 31, 37, 97; YG00, 13, 17; G09, 16, 29; C-3, 5, 7; Y15, 17; YR16, 68
Accessories: Nesties. brads, star dust stickles, dimensionals

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great use of Anna's images! Love the sketch and the beautiful autumn colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin