Monday, August 24, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge

It's Monday, so we have a new Paper Makeup Stamps Monday challenge for you. This week, Mindy Baxter drew up a sketch for us. It's a great one!I sort of deviated from the sketch a bit. My sentiment was an oval instead of the rectangle, and it didn't leave me room for the three dots on the bottom. But I just think it's still so cute!I chose to use the cute fairy called Baby Gabe because I hadn't inked him up yet and he fit nicely in the circle! The dp is from The Paper Studio which I purchased at Hobby Lobby. I added the bashful blue strips embossed with circles (to mimic the bubbles) on either side of the main image, which was matted with chocolate chip run through a pinking circle nestie. The sentiment is from PTI, and I added the blue bows on either side of the image. The bubbles in the tub have star dust stickles all over them, and the bubbles floating in the air have crystal effects on them. Very shiny!

For more inspiration, you can visit the PMS blog to see what the DT have done with this sketch. We hope you can play in our challenge, and if you do, please link your direct post to Mr. Linky on the
PMS blog. If you post to SCS, please use the keywords PMSMC25. You don't have to use PMS stamps, but if you do, use the keywords Paper Makeup Stamps and pmsgallerychal. You may have the chance of designing your own fairy and having it named after you! This challenge runs until August 31, so hurry and get your entries in! Thanks for stopping in today!
Recipe
Stamps: Baby Gabe (PMS), Bitty Baby Blessings (PTI)
Paper: Neenah white, chocolate chip, bashful blue, The Paper Studio dp
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Copic Markers: C-1, 3, 5; B00, 32; E00, 02; R20
Accessories: Nesties, grosgrain ribbon, star dust stickles, crystal stickles, embossing folder, large and small oval punches, dimensionals

6 comments:

Tina said...

This is just the cutest! I love the colors and Gabe looks just adorable.

Crystal said...

Lisa this is soooo cute!! I love the embossing, colors, and that sweet image!! Great take on the sketch!! Wonderful as usual girl!

Kim said...

Wow Lisa that looks incredible!!!! You're inspiring me to dig out my cuttlebug borders that I've never used :)

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - Lisa - this is toooo precious!!! Awesome Sketch...I'll print it out and see if I can play along :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Cheryl said...

He is adorable! Great coloring and I love the soft blue! cute card!

dawnmercedes said...

such a sweet card...great job on the colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin