Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yipee-ki-yi-ay

I have another card done with Anna Wight's new stamp set called Singing Cowboy that was released yesterday at Whipper Snapper. Great set...tons of options!I purchased the paper just for this set. I just loved the denim and the paisley print together...so western! I tried to do actual stitching with this little "sewing machine" I purchased long ago for about $10, but I wasn't having any luck at all...and I tried it twice! So I ended up going with the faux stitching...so much easier! I used the Mojo Monday sketch from yesterday for the layout. This singing cowboy was colored with copics, and I added some sparkle with a Sakura star dust glitter pen. I even added it to the dp.

You have to see what the other Feature Designers have done with the three new sets Anna designed. You can find them on SCS at the Whipper Snapper Featured Designer gallery. They are fabulous! Thanks for stopping in today and for your nice comments! Stop by again tomorrow for another one done with Anna's sets! See you then!

Recipe
Stamps: Singing Cowboy (Whipper Snapper)
Paper: Neenah white, night of navy, The Paper Studio (from Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, night of navy
Copic Markers: E00, 02, 15, 18; B39, 45; R27, 35, 59; C-1, 3, 5; Y17
Accessories: Nesties, PTI ribbon, sakura glitter pen, brads, white gel pen, paper piercer, dimensionals

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Another cute card, Lisa! The denim and bandana are perfect!
A real 'Yee Haw!' of a card!

diane zechman said...

so cute Lisa! You did a great job with Anna's fab stamps!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin