Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just Us Girls #134 - 3-D/Template Challenge

Happy Saturday!  I'm at a stamping event today with about 85 other stampers from around the Western New York area.  We have people from Canada, Pennsylvania, and possibly other surrounding states!  This is our 5th event and they are always fun!

Today is our 3-D/Template Challenge over at Just Us Girls, and it's kind of a sad day.  The last of the two originators of JUGs, Pam, is our hostesss but this will also be her last challenge with us.  :-(  She is leaving because she has so much going on in her life, and crafting is taking a back seat.  But it's all fun stuff, so we are happy for her.  You can read more about it on her blog.  So I'd just like to bid her a fond farewell and say so long to a great lady that I'm proud to call my friend.  Best wishes to you, my friend!
 On with the challenge!  Pam challenged us to create a gift template for a mom or special woman.  Well, since I'll be spending today with some wonderful women, I made some things for them.  I found these cute little 3x3 tissue boxes at Target the other day and decided to give these as part of the 3-D swap I'm in with seven other girls.  The other part of the gift I cannot show you because it's a new release from My Time Made Easy and I can't show that to you for a few days!

One of the girls in the swap is Diane Zechman and she created a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers for these tissue box covers for a normal size box.  Since these were smaller, I had to adjust the measurements, but the concept is the same.  I just think they are adorable!
Stop by these blogs to see what the JUGS Design Team has for you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Truly fabulous Lisa! Your day sounds like a ton of fun!! I love the colorful boxes...need a few for my home :)!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome creations! How to liven up a bathroom!! :)

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

Lisa, what a fantastic job you did on these and the other totally darling but as yet unmentionable gift. I am the tickled recipient of one of these amazing swap packages done by the talented Mrs. Kind and I can't wait to soothe away my day using some of your thoughtful package. You create such wonderful things:)

diane zechman said...

I LOOOOVVVEEE MINE!!!!!!!!!! ♥ :0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin