Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy Release Day - The Complete Package!

 Hi everyone!  This is going to be a long post with lots of pictures, so sit back and enjoy!
Today is Release Day at My Time Made Easy and a new Pretty Palette challenge!  These are the colors for this week's challenge and also my starting point for my Release project today.

We have two new templates being released today, and you'll see both being used by the MTME design team.  I'm using the Com-Pleatly template...and it's such a cool one!  I say that all the time, but this is really over-the-top cool!  Here it is all put together ready to present to someone.

And here it is opened to reveal two small boxes and one large one!  How clever is this?
 Another shot of the boxes all stacked up.  They could be used all alone and still be fabulous!

So here's what is inside the boxes.  Last week over at Just Us Girls, the challenge was to create a note card set with choose your own sentiment tags and embellishments.  I used that idea for this gift set.  The tags inside the box were created using the new Fine Finish digital stamp set.  I added the different sentiments to each tag.  The tags were also colored using the Pretty Palette challenge colors in GIMP.  The butterflies were cut using the Bloom Builders cut file.  I re-colored the Dainty Damask digital paper in GIMP to match the challenge colors.  The butterflies were cut with this paper.  In the other small box, I put a package of silver pearls (I didn't get a picture of that one!).
  
 Inside the large box, I put the four unfinished cards and envelopes.  All the recipient has to do is add the tag of their choosing and the butterfly.  The silver pearls decorate the butterfly's body.

Here's the finished card.  I just love this card!

Here is a close-up of the card.  You'll see this on the MTME blog for the Pretty Palette challenge.

And here's a final look a the finished gift set.  I have to say that this was so fun to create!  I hope you enjoyed looking at it as much as I had creating it!

The MTME Design Team and the Pretty Palette Design Team has much more to share with you.  You can see for yourself by stopping by these blogs.



Thanks for sticking with me through this long post!  I hope you enjoyed my creation!  I'll be back tomorrow with another MTME new release post, so I hope to see you then!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Kimberly Morrow said...

I just love this color combo and such a clever idea. Very beautiful!

llkalus said...

Very pretty! Great use of the color combo :-)

Jackie Randolph said...

Love this new template, Gorgeous with this week's colors! Fabulous gift set Lisa!

Mara Campbell said...

This is beautiful Lisa!! I love the butterflies and all the sweet soft colors you used!

Sue said...

Oh Lisa, what a beautiful gift. The papers and delicate colors are all so beautiful.

Hugs
Sue

Anonymous said...

Wowza girl, this is just fabulous :) I love the unfinished idea, I am soo going to have to do that! Great palette too!

Lori said...

Gorgeous box and cards! Love the way you used the color combo!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

this really is so COOL, Lisa!! You do this type of thing so well. Love your idea of not finishing the cards and all the little details you've included to make the gorgeous bases even more beautiful. See you soon:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I love the round box you did with the black & white Regal Roundup paper. I have a question, you mentioned that you used GIMP to change the color on the Regal Roundup Digital paper. What does the GIMP stand for? I would love to try the digital paper, but
would also like to know how to change the colors. Thanks so much!!! Judy.. I be back...

Lisa Kind said...

Hi Judy! GIMP is a free software that you can download to your computer. Just Google it and you'll easily find it. There is a video tutorial on the MTME website using a program called Photoshop that is similar to GIMP that you can view. The link is below. Hope this helps!
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=10&zenid=8effe1e6e9633ae69d3ad3333576bea8

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Thank you for the information, I wiil be sure and check it out.
You projects are gorgeous. Thanks again for responding so quickly to my question.
Have a Happy Easter.
Judy

Unknown said...

Stunning set Lisa , I love this well done Lisa I am now following as I am sure you can inspire me great work Lisa well done Hugs Elaine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin