Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pretty Palette #57

Today begins a new Pretty Palette color challenge.  These colors were taken from the Spring Abound digital paper pack

 I wanted to make something other than a card, so I made this seed packet using the Simple Seedling cut file from MTME.  I cut it from basic gray cardstock and then covered the front (and back) with one of the patterns from the Spring Abound digital paper pack.  The label is from Tending the Garden digital stamp set.  This set is also available in acrylic form, but I wanted to be able to manipulate the sizes of the images and colors, so I used the digital form.  I adhered it on the front and held the packet closed with yellow grosgrain ribbon.

 I also created the tag that comes with the cut file.  I cut the base from the same basic gray cardstock and the layer from white cardstock and another pattern from the Spring Abound digital paper pack.  I just cit the pattern paper in half and layered it on.  The sentiment is from the Tending the Garden stamp set, however this time I used the acrylic form to stamp it in basic gray ink.  I punched  a hole in the top of the tag and added more of the same ribbon.

 And here they are all together.  I raided my hubby's seed packet stash to find these yellow bean seeds to include in the packet.  You can see where I got the "How ya bean?" sentiment for my label!  What a cute little gift to give to your favorite gardener or to have as a shower favor.
To see more information from the Pretty Palette design team, take a peek at these blogs.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy your day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

diane zechman said...

I love gray & yellow together! Very nice! See you Saturday... Woohoo!

Mary said...

Adorable! And these colors are just awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin